192.168.3.1 – Login admin and Password
To access the admin page type 192.168.0.239 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Default logins for 192.168.0.239
How to log into your router at 192.168.0.239
- It is necessary to have Internet access on your computer, although this is more likely to be the case if you have a router. A smartphone, computer or laptop is suitable. Next, you need to connect your computer device to the router. Alternatively, you can use a wired Ethernet connection.
- With the computer device connected to the router, open the web browser of your choice. Examples of popular browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari. With the browser open, enter your IP address, 192.168.0.239, into the search bar.
- Searching 192.168.0.239 will take you to the login section of the router’s administration page. Your router’s username and password will be required. The correct details will take you to the router’s administration page menu.
192.168.0.239 How to’s
How to configure your router with 192.168.0.239
Routing’s administration page can be intimidating due to its seemingly endless list of computer names and terms. If you’re not sure what login credentials to use, you can try changing them.
- Using the steps above, access the router’s administration page. On the main page, scroll through the list of options until you find the general settings menu.
- Select the router password or similarly named menu.
- Enter the desired password. It should be something you can remember, although you’re still safe.
- No matter what changes you make, always save the details. While in the general settings menu, you can also change the router username.
How to change your local IP address
- Once again, go to your router’s router administration page. How to do this is detailed above. On the main page, look for the general settings menu or a similar name.
- You must then select “network settings”.
- Find “Router Settings” by scrolling through this menu. This is where you will enter your IP address.
- save your changes
How to change your Wi-Fi network name and password
- Go to general settings menu.
- Select the wireless settings option.
- In the SSID field, enter the name of the desired Wi-Fi network.
- Save your changes.
Router That using 192.168.0.239 as default IP