192.168.126.70 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.126.70 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Default logins for 192.168.126.70
How To Login To Your Router At 192.168.126.70
If you use the Internet, your home most likely has a router. You have plugged that router in and have a basic Wi-Fi network up and running. What you might not accomplish is that your preset network is less than ideal. You might not have any password set, or your Wi-Fi network is not optimized for your use. To make any changes to your Wi-Fi network, you need to login to your router using 192.168.126.70. Even if your router was set up by a professional, perhaps by the ISP, and you are happy with how things are, you might still need to use 192.168.126.70 when something goes wrong. It is always handy knowing how to access your admin page routers in case you need to change something, and getting to that admin page is not as hard as you might think.
- You will need an internet-capable computer device, though it is most likely the case if you have a router. A smartphone, computer, or laptop are all suitable. You then need to connect your computer device to your router. You can do this via Wi-Fi or with a wired ethernet connection.
- With your computer device connected to your router, open your web browser of choice. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari are some examples of popular browsers. With your browser open, enter your IP address, 192.168.126.70, into the search bar.
- Searching for 192.168.126.70 will take you to the login section of your router admin page. You will need to input the username and password associated with your router. The correct details will take you to the menu of your router admin page.
If you don’t know the login details for your router and never changed them, you can often find the default login details on the base of your router. Alternatively, the router manufacturer’s website should have them listed. If you have changed the details, and have forgotten them, you can reset the router back to factory settings. The login details will get set back to default, though you will lose any changes you have made to your router previously.
192.168.126.70 How to’s
With the above steps, you can now access the router admin page. The next step to take is to change the current settings to meet your preferences.
How To Configure Your Router With 192.168.126.70
The router admin page, with all its numbers and computer terms, can be intimidating. A great place to start is by changing the login details mentioned above.
- Using the steps above, access the router admin page. On the main page, scroll through the list of options until you find the general settings menu.
- Select the router password or similarly named menu.
- Enter your desired password. It should be something you can remember though still be secure.
- No matter what changes you make, always save the details.
While in the general settings menu, you can also change the username for the router.
How To Change Your Local IP Address
Another popular setting people change on their router is the current local IP address of your router. Your router has two IP addresses, with more on that below. If you opt to change your IP address away from 192.168.126.70, you should take note of your new address as you will need it to access your router admin page.
- Once more, access the router admin page of your router. How to do that is detailed above. On the main page, look for the general settings menu, or similarly named.
- You should then select “network settings.”
- Scroll through this menu until you find “router settings.” It is here that you will type in your IP address.
- Save your changes
How To Change The Name And Password Of Your Wi-Fi Network
There are more settings related to the router that you can play with, though you may also wish to modify your Wi-Fi network details. The SSID or the Service Set Identifier is the name of your Wi-Fi network. To change this:
- Go to the general settings menu.
- Select the wireless settings option.
- In the SSID field, type in your desired Wi-Fi network name.
- Save your changes.
If you wish to change your Wi-Fi network password, the option will be in the same menu as the SSID. Select the Wi-Fi network password field and type in your desired password.
You have now set the login details for your router and your Wi-Fi network. With your internet secured, you should explore further. You can optimize your network or set parental controls, as just some examples.
Router That using 192.168.126.70 as default IP