192.168.150.1 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.150.1 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Default logins for 192.168.150.1
How to login to 192.168.150.1
Follow these simple steps to log into your router with an IP address of 192.168.150.1.
- Connect the cable from the router to your computer. (You can also use a wireless network). Double-check that the device you want to work on is connected to Wi-Fi. Pro Tip – It’s a good idea to use a wired connection when making changes. This avoids the risk of being suddenly disconnected when clicking the Save button.
- Open your chosen browser and enter the IP address of the router in the address bar. You can find it on the back of the router package. If the address fails, you will need to get the router manual. The IP listed as the default gateway is correct.
- It’s time to enter your router’s default username and password by accessing the administration panel. You can try the login credentials provided below. Default values for admin are:
root | user | admin
If none of the above are successful, enter the router name into your browser to find the default login username and password you need. You should be directed to the templates configuration page, where network and router settings can be managed.
How to check the router’s default credentials?
Sometimes we can’t find the real credentials of our router and if the same thing is happening to you, don’t worry!
You can easily check the router’s default credentials in our database. And if you still can’t get the actual login credentials, you can follow the steps I mentioned below to regain access to your router.
In case you forget your login credentials:
- Check whether the router login credentials are printed on the router or not. Sometimes, from the ISP, you have provided the router’s default credentials on the attached sticker. Therefore, I always recommend that you check the back of the router to retrieve usernames and passwords.
- Check that the user manual provided with the router has a default username and password printed on it. In most cases, the router provider has provided the details in the user manual for your convenience.
Once you find the username and password of your router, which belongs to 192.168.150.1, you must visit the 192.168.150.1 page and log in with those credentials to access the router.
If you are unable to log in to the router, you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Also, remember to annotate both after changing them.
- Forgot login password? Try resetting the router login. To do this, press and hold the small black button located on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, make sure the device you are using is connected to wi-fi. You will also need to verify that the wrong router IP address is set as the default.
- Sometimes pages may have loading issues or speed issues. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this happens, check our list of IP address routers and find the correct address. If you need help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router’s IP address.
Router That using 192.168.150.1 as default IP