192.168.245.1 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.245.1 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Default logins for 192.168.245.1
How to sign in at 192.168.245.1
Follow these simple steps to log in to your router with an IP address of 192.168.245.1.
- Connect the cable from the router to your computer. (You can also use a wireless network). Check again that the device you want to work on is connected to wi-fi. Professional Tip – It is a good idea to use a wired connection when making changes. This avoids the risk of being suddenly disconnected when clicking the Save button.
- Open your chosen browser and enter the router’s IP address in the address bar. You can find it on the back of the router’s packaging. If the address fails, you will need to get the router’s manual. The IP listed as the default gateway is the correct one.
- It’s time to enter your router’s default username and password by accessing the administration panel. You can try the login credentials provided below. The default values for admin are:
root | user | admin
If none of the above is successful, enter the router name in the browser to find the default login username and password you need. You should be directed to the templates configuration page, where the network and router settings can be managed.
If you are unable to log in to the router, you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Also, remember to make a note of both after changing them.
- Forgot your login password? Try to reset the router’s login. To do this, press and hold the small black button located on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to factory settings.
- Is the router’s login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, check that the device you are using is connected to wi-fi. You will also need to verify that the wrong router’s IP address is set as the default.
- Sometimes, pages may have loading problems or speed problems. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this occurs, consult our list of IP address routers and find the correct address. If you need help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router’s IP address.
Where is the 192.168.245.1 login page?
192.168.245.1 You simply need to enter http://192.168.245.1 in your browser and you will be taken to the login page of your administration panel.
If you are unsure of your password or if you find the wrong match in your password, you can simply reset the modem to factory settings.
Resetting the password to 192.168.245.1?
All you have to do is restart the modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button on the back or bottom of your modem. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds (you may need to use a toothpick), the modem will be restored to its factory settings.
What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset the modem, you will lose your online connection. Therefore, it is best to ask the help of an expert in this regard. If you don’t have enough information, we recommend that you ask someone who has this type of knowledge for help.
Default username and password combinations for devices using 192.168.245.1 as their default IP address
- In the event that you are unable to log in to the router, at this point you are probably entering an inappropriate username or password. Likewise, be sure to make a note of both after you transform them.
- Login does not know your password? You must reset your router’s login information. To do this, press and hold the small black reset button on the back of the router for 10 seconds. This will restore your router to its factory settings.
Having trouble loading the router’s homepage? If the login page does not load, you must make sure that the Wi-Fi connection of the device you are using is working correctly.
- In some cases, pages may experience stacking or speed problems. In this case, your network is probably using an alternate IP address. If this happens, consult our list of routers for IP addresses and find the correct address. If you need help, see our training exercises on the most competent way to find your router’s IP address.
Router That using 192.168.245.1 as default IP