192.168.33.1 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.33.1 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Default logins for 192.168.33.1
How to login at 192.168.33.1
Follow these simple steps to log in to your Router with an IP address of 192.168.33.1.
- Connect the cable from the router to your computer. (You can also use a wireless network). Check again that the device you want to work on is connected to wi-fi. Professional Tip – It is a good idea to use a wired connection when making changes. This avoids the risk of being suddenly disconnected when clicking the Save button.
- Open your chosen browser and enter the router’s IP address in the address bar. You can find it on the back of the router’s packaging. If the address fails, you will need to get the router’s manual. The IP listed as the default gateway is the correct one.
- It’s time to enter your router’s default username and password by accessing the administration panel. You can try the login credentials provided below. The default values for admin are:
root | user | admin
If none of the above is successful, enter the router name in the browser to find the default login username and password you need. You should be directed to the templates configuration page, where the network and router settings can be managed.
How to check the default credentials of the router?
Sometimes, we can’t find our router’s real credentials, and if the same thing is happening to you, don’t worry!
You can easily check the router’s default credentials in our database. And if you are still unable to obtain the actual login credentials, you can follow the steps I mentioned below to regain access to your router.
If you forget your login credentials;
Check whether the router’s login credentials are printed on the router or not. Sometimes, from the ISP, you have provided the default router credentials on the attached sticker. Therefore, I always recommend that you check the back of the router to retrieve usernames and passwords.
Check that the user manual that came with the router has a default username and password printed on it. In most cases, the router provider has provided the details in the user manual for your convenience.
After finding the username and password for your router that belongs to 192.168.33.1, you should visit page 192.168.33.1 and log in with those credentials to access the router.
What can I do with 192.168.33.1
So, have you ever wondered how useful the 192.168.33.1 IP address is? And why do we use this IP address?
If you have access to the router that belongs to the IP address 192.168.33.1, you can use that IP address to access the router’s administration console. This is the default gateway for many routers and is used only within a local network.
Here we list some things that you can manage using 192.168.33.1
- By changing username and password
- Managing network settings
- Proxy and VPN settings
- Updating Device Firmware
- Firewall hardening
- and many more things
If you are unable to log in to the router, you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Also, remember to make a note of both after changing them.
Forgot your login password? Try to reset the router’s login. To do this, press and hold the small black button located on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to factory settings.
Is the router’s login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, check that the device you are using is connected to wi-fi. You will also need to verify that the wrong router’s IP address is set as the default.
Sometimes, pages may have loading problems or speed problems. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this occurs, consult our list of IP address routers and find the correct address. If you need help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router’s IP address.
Router That using 192.168.33.1 as default IP