192.168.40.254 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.40.254 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Default logins for 192.168.40.254
How to login at 192.168.40.254
Follow these simple steps to log into your router with an IP address of 192.168.40.254.
- Connect the cable from the router to your computer. (You can also use a wireless network). Double-check that the device you want to work on is connected to Wi-Fi. Pro Tip – It’s a good idea to use a wired connection when making changes. This avoids the risk of being suddenly disconnected when clicking the Save button.
- Open your chosen browser and enter the IP address of the router in the address bar. You can find it on the back of the router package. If the address fails, you will need to get the router manual. The IP listed as the default gateway is correct.
- It’s time to enter your router’s default username and password by accessing the administration panel. You can try the login credentials provided below. Default values for admin are:
root | user | admin
If none of the above are successful, enter the router name into your browser to find the default login username and password you need. You should be directed to the templates configuration page, where network and router settings can be managed.
If you are unable to log in to the router, you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Also, remember to annotate both after changing them.
- Forgot login password? Try resetting the router login. To do this, press and hold the small black button located on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, make sure the device you are using is connected to wi-fi. You will also need to verify that the wrong router IP address is set as the default.
- Sometimes pages may have loading issues or speed issues. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this happens, check our list of IP address routers and find the correct address. If you need help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router’s IP address.
The reserved IP address 192.168.40.254 is even called LAN IP, Home Network IP and Personal Network IP. Remote IP 192.168.40.254 cannot be connected non-stop to the Internet, you must use address translation or proxy servers to join the Internet community.
MAC address and forced IP binding are allowed on the router. If not corrected correctly, it will crash when logging into the admin interface. It is proposed to reset the router’s factory settings if disregarding the router’s administrator IP or port. To be precise, a pc, copier or any other product can be automated to use this address, however it is not recommended. This causes regular IP address conflicts.
Router That using 192.168.1.14 as default IP