192.168.62.10 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.62.10 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Default logins for 192.168.62.10
How to log in to your router at 192.168..62.10
If you use the Internet, your home probably has a router. You have connected this router and have a basic Wi-Fi network up and running. What you may not realize is that your default network is not ideal. You may not have a password set or your Wi-Fi network is not optimized for your use. To make any changes to your Wi-Fi network, you need to log in to your router using 192.168..62.10. Even if your router has been set up by a professional, perhaps your ISP, and you are happy with the way things are, you may still need to use 192.168..62.10 when something goes wrong. It is always helpful to know how to access the router’s administration page in case you need to change something, and getting to that administration page is not as difficult as you might think.
- You will need a computer with Internet access, although this is more likely to be the case if you have a router. A smartphone, computer or laptop is suitable. Next, you need to connect the computer’s device to the router. You can do this via Wi-Fi or with a wired Ethernet connection.
- With the computer device connected to the router, open the web browser of your choice. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari are some examples of popular browsers. With the browser open, enter your IP address, 192.168..62.10, in the search bar.
- Searching 192.168..62.10 will take you to the login section of the router’s administration page. You will need to enter the username and password associated with your router. The correct details will take you to the router’s administration page menu.
If you don’t know your router’s login details and have never changed them, you can often find the default login details at the base of your router. Alternatively, the router manufacturer’s website should have them listed. If you changed the details and forgot them, you can reset the router to factory settings. The login details will be reset to the default, but you will lose any changes previously made to your router.
192.168..62.10 How to’s
With the steps above, you can now access the router’s administration page. The next step is to change the actual settings to suit your preferences.
How to configure your router with 192.168..62.10
The router’s administration page, with all its numbers and computer terms, can be intimidating. A great place to start is by changing the login details mentioned above.
- Using the steps above, access the router’s administration page. On the main page, scroll through the list of options until you find the general settings menu.
- Select the password for the router or menu with a similar name.
- Enter your desired password. It must be something you can remember, although it is still safe.
- No matter what changes you make, always save the details.
While in the general settings menu, you can also change the username of the router.
How to change your local IP address
Another common configuration that people change on their routers is the router’s actual local IP address. Your router has two IP addresses, with more details to follow. If you choose to change your IP address from 192.168..62.10, make a note of your new address, as you will need it to access the router’s administration page.
- Once again, go to your router’s router administration page. How to do this is detailed above. On the main page, look for the general settings menu or a similar name.
- You must then select “network settings”.
- Scroll through this menu until you find “router settings”. This is where you will enter your IP address.
- Save your changes
How to change your Wi-Fi network name and password
There are more router-related settings that you can use, although you can also modify the details of your Wi-Fi network. The SSID or Service Set Identifier is the name of your Wi-Fi network. To change this:
- Go to the general settings menu.
- Select the wireless settings option.
- In the SSID field, enter the name of the desired Wi-Fi network.
- Save your changes.
If you want to change the password for your Wi-Fi network, the option will be in the same menu as the SSID. Select the password field for the Wi-Fi network and enter the desired password.
You have now set the login details for your router and your Wi-Fi network. With your Internet protected, you should explore further. You can optimize your network or set parental controls, as just a few examples.
If you are unable to log in to the router, you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Also, remember to make a note of both after changing them.
- Forgot your login password? Try to reset the router’s login. To do this, press and hold the small black button located on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to factory settings.
- Is the router’s login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, check that the device you are using is connected to wi-fi. You will also need to verify that the wrong router’s IP address is set as the default.
- Sometimes, pages may have loading problems or speed problems. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this occurs, consult our list of IP address routers and find the correct address. If you need help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router’s IP address.
Router That using 192.168.62.10 as default IP