To access all A-Link routers (eg WNAP4G, RR84AP or RR24API) you need your router’s IP address, username and password. You can find this information in the manuals of A-Link routers. But if you don’t have the manual for your router or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default connection information, you can use the quick guide below.
A-Link Router Connection Guide
- Open your Internet browser (for example Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Enter 10.0.0.2 (the most common IP address for A-Link routers) in the address bar of the web browser to access the router’s web user interface.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default user name for the A-Link router is admin. The default password is password.
- Enter your username and password, hit “Enter” and you should now see your router’s control panel.
If these steps don’t work for you and you still can’t connect to the router, there is another way. Do you know the model name / ID of your A-Link router? Great! Simply select your device in the box below and you will be taken to our guide specifically for your device which includes a user manual.