To gain access to all ABB routers (eg AC 800M ,SREA-01 ), you need your router’s IP, router username and password. You can find this information in the ABB router manuals. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below.
ABB router login guide
- Open your internet browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default username for your ABB router is service. The default password is ABB800xA.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you’re still unable to log into your router, there is another method. Do you know the name/model ID of your ABB router? Great! Just select your device in the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device which includes a user manual.
Try different ID/password combinations widely used by ABB that you will find below.
Default username and password combinations for ABB routers
In the list below, you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by ABB. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your wireless router.
These methods don’t work for me and I still don’t have access to my ABB router!
The only thing you need to do is restart the modem. The easiest way to do this is by clicking the reset button on the bottom or back of the router. If you hold this little button down for approximately 20 seconds (you may need to use a toothpick for this purpose), your modem should reset to its default settings. You should keep in mind when resetting your modem that you will lose your internet connection in doing so. Therefore, it is prudent to take the assistance of an expert in this regard. If you don’t have enough information, it would obviously be beneficial to seek help from someone who has all the knowledge on this subject.