AboCom router login
You must follow these instructions to log into your AboCom router.
- Connect the router cable to your laptop or computer. Alternatively, use your wireless network. Recommendation – It is best to use a wired connection when configuring the AboCom router. This avoids the risk of being suddenly disconnected when saving your changes.
- Open the browser of your choice and enter the IP address of your AboCom router in the address bar. You can find the IP address on the back of your router.
- Now enter your router’s default username and password by accessing the admin panel. If you don’t have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for AboCom routers.
AboCom Routers Help
If you can’t log into your router, you’re probably typing in the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you change them.
- Forgot your password? Try resetting your router login. To do this, press and hold the small black button found on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, please make sure the device you are using is connected to wifi. You will also need to verify that the wrong router’s IP address is set as the default.=
- Sometimes pages may have loading issues or speed issues. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this occurs, check our list of IP address routers and locate the correct address. If you need help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router’s IP address.
Default username and password combinations for AboCom routers
In the list above you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by AboCom. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. You can then try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your wireless router.