To gain access to all Above Cable routers (e.g. AirCon 1100 ) you need your router IP, router username and password. You can find this information in the Above Cable router manuals. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below.
Cable router login guide above
- Open your internet browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default username for the Above Cable router is (blank). The default password is admin.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work, try this method.
If these steps don’t work for you and you’re still unable to log into your router, there is another method. Do you know the name/model ID of your Above Cable router? Great! Just select your device in the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device which includes a user manual.
Try different ID/Password combinations that are widely used by Above Cable which you will find below.
Default username and password combinations for Above Cable routers
In the list below, you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by Above Cable. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. You can then try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your wireless router.
None of the methods worked for me and I still don’t have access to my Above Cable AirCon 1100!
If nothing helped and you really need access to your AirCon 1100 router, there is also the possibility of a factory reset. In most cases, you can perform a factory reset by pressing a small button on the back of the router for 10-20 seconds. After that, the router lights up and needs a few minutes to reset all settings. After a factory reset, the router loses connection with all other connected devices and some devices need to be reconnected to the router after this reset. If you are not sure, consult an expert to help you configure the router again.