To access your ABS NW-201-PCI, you need your device’s IP, username and password. You will find this information in the Manual for your ABS NW-201-PCI Router. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below. To access the router’s login page, you must be connected to the router.
ABS NW-201-PCI Login Guide
- Open your web browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on the link shown.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not, take a look at your router’s manual.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
These methods don’t work for me and I still don’t have access to my ABS router!
Nothing helped and you don’t have access to your router? Then you can do a factory reset. In most cases, you can perform a factory reset by pressing a small button on the back of the ABS router for about 10-20 seconds. Afterwards, your ABS router lights up and needs several minutes to reset the settings. Because of factory reset, your ABS router loses connection with all other connected devices and some devices need to be reconnected to the router after this reset. If you are not sure, consult an expert to help you set up the router again.