To have access to all Accelerated routers (eg DSL CPE and DSLAM ), you need your router IP, router username and password. You can find this information in the accelerated router manuals. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below.
Accelerated router login guide
- Open your internet browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default username for your accelerated router is sysadm. The default password is anicust.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you’re still unable to log into your router, there is another method. Do you know the name/model ID of your accelerated router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device which includes a user manual.
Default username and password combinations for accelerated routers
In the list below, you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by Accelerated. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your wireless router.
These methods don’t work for me and I still don’t have access to my accelerated router!
Nothing helped and you don’t have access to your router? Then you can do a factory reset. In most cases, you can perform a factory reset by pressing a small button on the back of the accelerated router for about 10-20 seconds. Afterwards, your accelerated router lights up and needs several minutes to reset the settings. Because of factory reset, your accelerated router loses connection with all other connected devices and some devices need to be reconnected to the router after this reset. If you are not sure, consult an expert to help you configure the router again.