To access your Aceex NR22, you need your device’s IP, username and password. You will find this information in your Aceex NR22 Router Manual. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below. To access the router login page, you must be connected to the router.
Aceex NR22 Login Guide
- Open your web browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on the link shown.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not, take a look at your router’s manual.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work with your Aceex NR22 router, try this method.
Try different ID/Password combinations that are widely used by Aceex that you will find below. In this list are the most popular default username and password combinations used by Aceex. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your Aceex NR22 wireless router.
Default login IPs for my Aceex router
Have you tried different router IPs but nothing worked? Have you tried the following IPs? In the list below we list all known router IPs for the manufacturer Aceex. Maybe this will work for you.
None of the methods worked for me and I still don’t have access to my Aceex!
All you need to do is reset your modem. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of your router. If you press and hold this little button for approximately 20 seconds (you may need to use a toothpick), your modem will reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem you will lose your online connection. Therefore, it is better to take the assistance of an expert in this regard. Note: If you don’t have enough information, it is obviously recommended that you get help from a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.
Aceex Router Support
If you forgot your login password, you can resolve this issue by resetting your router. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the small black button on the back of your device for 10-15 seconds. The boot area is sometimes shaped like a hole. You can perform the reset using a needle or toothpick. When the device’s lights go out and start to light up again, the reset process is complete.
- When resetting your device, all settings will be changed to factory settings. You can now login to your Aceex router using the default username and password.
Can’t access Aceex login page? Check out the possibilities below:
- If the Aceex login page does not load, the first thing to check is that your device is connected to the network. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, remember that after resetting your device, your network information will also be reset and therefore your connection will be lost.
- Many router manufacturers use different IP addresses on their devices. Make sure you are using the correct IP address. You can check the How to Find Your Router’s IP Address page to find your router’s default IP address.
- If you are sure your device’s default IP address is correct, you can test the connection using a different device.