To gain access to all Actiontec routers (eg PK5000 (Qwest), WCB3000 or MI424WR rev A ), you need your router IP, router username and password. You can find this information in the Actiontec router manuals. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below.
Actiontec router login guide
- Open your internet browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Type 192.168.0.1 (the most common IP for Actiontec routers) into your web browser’s address bar to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default username for your Actiontec router is admin. The default password is password.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you’re still unable to log into your router, there is another method. Do you know the name/model ID of your Actiontec router? Great! Just select your device in the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device which includes a user manual.
Try different ID/password combinations that are widely used by Actiontec which you will find below.
Default username and password combinations for Actiontec routers
In the list below, you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by Actiontec. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. You can then try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your wireless router.
Default login IPs for my Actiontec router
Sometimes you need your router’s web interface IP address to change security settings. Most people don’t know the router’s IP address. Most of the time, you will find this IP on the bottom or back of the router device. But if you can’t find this IP in your router or user manual, try some methods to get router I. In the list below we list all known router IPs from Actiontec manufacturer.