To gain access to your ADATA WLM01, you need your device’s IP, username and password. You will find this information in the Manual for your ADATA WLM01 router. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below. To access the router’s login page, you must be connected to the router.
ADATA WLM01 Login Guide
- Open your web browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on the link shown.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not, take a look at your router’s manual.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
None of the methods worked for me and I still don’t have access to my ADATA!
All you need to do is reset your modem. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of your router. If you press and hold this little button for approximately 20 seconds (you may need to use a toothpick), your modem will reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your online connection. Therefore, it is better to take the assistance of an expert in this regard. Note: If you don’t have enough information, it is obviously recommended that you get help from a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.