To have access to all ADB / Pirelli routers (eg DA 2210 ,DRG A112 or DRG A115 ), you need your router IP, router username and password. You can find this information in the ADB/Pirelli router manuals. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below.
ADB/Pirelli Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer).
- Type 192.168.1.1 (the most common IP for ADB/Pirelli routers) into your web browser’s address bar to access the router’s web-based user interface. Alternatively, you can type the following URL in the address bar: http://192.168.1.254
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default username of your ADB/Pirelli router is admin. The default password is admin.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you’re still unable to log into your router, there is another method. Do you know the name/model ID of your ADB/Pirelli router? Great! Just select your device in the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device which includes a user manual.
Default username and password combinations for ADB/Pirelli routers
In the list below, you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by ADB/Pirelli. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. You can then try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your wireless router.
Default login IPs for my ADB/Pirelli router
Sometimes you need your router’s web interface IP address to change security settings. Most people don’t know the router’s IP address. Most of the time, you will find this IP on the bottom or back of the router device. But if you can’t find this IP in your router or user manual, try some methods to get router I. In the list below we list all known router IPs for ADB/Pirelli manufacturer.
None of the above methods worked for me!
All you need to do is reset your modem. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of your router. If you press and hold this little button for approximately 20 seconds (you may need to use a toothpick), your modem will reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your online connection. Therefore, it is better to take the assistance of an expert in this regard. Note: If you don’t have enough information, it is obviously recommended that you get help from a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.