To gain access to all ADC routers (e.g. Pacesetter Router ) you need your router IP, router username and password. You can find this information in your ADC router manuals. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below.
ADC router login guide
- Open your internet browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer).
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default username of your ADC router is (blank). The default password is secret.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work, try this method
If these steps don’t work for you and you’re still unable to log into your router, there is another method. Do you know the name/model ID of your ADC router? Great! Just select your device in the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device which includes a user manual.
Default username and password combinations for ADC routers
In the list below, you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by ADC. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. You can then try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your wireless router.
None of the above methods worked for me!
All you need to do is reset your modem. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of your router. If you press and hold this little button for approximately 20 seconds (you may need to use a toothpick), your modem will reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your online connection. Therefore, it is better to take the assistance of an expert in this regard. Note: If you don’t have enough information, it is obviously recommended that you get help from a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.