To access your ADIC 24, you need your device’s IP, username and password. You’ll find this information in your ADIC 24 Router’s Manual. But if you don’t have your router’s manual or don’t want to read the entire manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below. To access the router’s login page, you must be connected to the router.
ADIC 24 login guide
- Open your web browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to automatically detect your router’s IP. After a few seconds, our tool will show a link to your router’s login page. Click on the link shown.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and password.
- The default username for your ADIC 24 is admin. The default password is password.
- Enter the username and password, press “Enter” and now you should see your router’s control panel.
If the above login credentials don’t work with your ADIC 24 router, try this method
Try different ID/Password combinations that are widely used by ADIC which you will find below. In this list are the most popular default username and password combinations used by ADIC. Sometimes the username and password don’t work that we mentioned at the beginning of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to gain access to your ADIC 24 wireless router.
None of the methods worked for me and I still don’t have access to my ADIC 24!
All you have to do is reset your modem 24 hours. This can be easily done by clicking the reset button on the back or bottom of your router. If you press and hold this little button for approximately 20 seconds (you may need to use a toothpick), your modem will reset to factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem you will lose your online connection. Therefore, it is better to take the assistance of an expert in this regard. Note: If you don’t have enough information, it is obviously recommended that you get help from a person who has all the knowledge on the subject.