Login Router AmbiCom
You must follow these instructions to login to your AmbiCom Router
- Connect the router cable to your laptop or computer. Alternatively, use your wireless network. Recommendation – It is best to use a wired connection when configuring the AmbiCom router. This avoids the risk of being suddenly disconnected when saving your changes.
- Open the browser of your choice and enter the IP address of your AmbiCom router in the address bar. You can find the IP address on the back of your router.
- Now enter your router’s default username and password by accessing the admin panel. If you don’t have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for AmbiCom routers.
AmbiCom Routers Help
If you can’t log into your router, you’re probably typing in the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you change them.
- Forgot your password? Try resetting your router login. To do this, press and hold the small black button found on the back of the router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, please make sure the device you are using is connected to wifi. You will also need to verify that the wrong router’s IP address is set as the default.
- Sometimes pages may have loading issues or speed issues. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this occurs, check our list of IP address routers and locate the correct address. If you need help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router’s IP address.
None of the methods worked for me and I still don’t have access to my Abicom Freedom CPE!
If nothing has helped and you really need access to your Freedom CPE router, then there is also the possibility of a factory reset. In most cases, you can perform a factory reset by pressing a small button on the back of the router for 10-20 seconds. After that, the router lights up and needs a few minutes to reset all settings. After a factory reset, the router loses connection with all other connected devices and some devices need to be reconnected to the router after this reset. If you are not sure, consult an expert to help you set up the router again.
Default Login By Models of AmbiCom Router