To get access to every router of Amped, you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in Amped router manuals. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
Amped Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Type 192.168.1.240 (the most common IP for Amped routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username for your Amped router is admin.
The default password is admin.
- Enter the username & password, hit “Enter” and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn’t work then try this method
If these steps doesn’t work for you and you still can’t login to your router then there’s another method. You know the model name/ID of your Amped router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device that includes a user manual.